Monday, May 28, 2012

Jalan-jalan

       Jalan-jalan..outing!!! I would say that is one of the hobbies that my husband and I share in common. I just love being in the car for a long journey. The more kilometer the better. So far, there are not many places which i have been to. I guess i should add to 1001 places to go before i die. Let's the count down begins.

1. Malaysia - Perlis to Sabah ( all except Johor, sabah & sarawak ). Too bad i didn't have a chance to treasure the island of Mahsuri. Seasick, nausea n bla..bla..bla...
2. Singapore- i'm not so much in love of stepping my foot there. So, i just cross out Singapore
3. Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodhia- feeling like orang kaya, then i guess I must go there. Check!
4. Australia, New Zealand- please wait for me ok!
5. Europe- european countries...real expensive. London...been already, lisbon hmmmm,,been already...waiting list...for sure Italy..
-Is spain n morroco considered as european countries?
5. Middle east-never ending conflicts. But it's worth going. I wanna see pyramid. ( mecca-don't have to add that . For sure all muslims wish to go there..me  including)
6. USA-huh!! this is the first oversea trip i hve been to. Almost three years i stayed there. And i got married in Tucson , Arizona. Yet there are many places that I have not visited.
7. And the list goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment